Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Quick Update

Dani will turn to 1 year soon... 2 weeks more to go... he still can't walk... I am promise not to force him but seriously I can't wait to see him walk.. walk and walk... so far he manage to taktih...one hand holding my hand and the other is on the air... hehehe he try to balance his body I guess...
We are planning to have a vacation to celebrate Dani's Birthday... several places are on my mind such as Port Dickson, Cherating and Melacca Town... but I haven't call any hotel or resort for reservation.. most probably all the favourite hotels are fully booked due to school holiday... or maybe we will celebrate it at waterpark such as at Taman Desa or Sunway Lagoon... I will finalise the decision soon.. have to discuss with the participants (Cik Abang, parents, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties and cousins... heheheh.. so many ha!!!... )
chiows....

No comments: